Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fusion Organic Salong & Spa

I was at work one day and this fine gentleman walks up to me and offers me a salon package for 4 treatments including a Facial, Scalp treatment, a Massage, and a Manicure all for the price of $42.00. So I decided "what the heck". So far it's been pretty much amazing! About a week ago, I had my facial and it was awesome. I got to lie down on a bed in a small, lightly lit room while someone washed my face with relaxing music going on in the backround. At first I was thinkin how weird this all was cause I've never experienced anything like this, but when I was done I was like "oh man that was awesome"! Then today I had my scalp treatment. I honestly had no idea what was going to be done this time. I sat in the salon chair and the lady started coming my hair with one of the rough bristle brushes. Oh. My. Goodness. That was truly amazing. She would part my hair all over my head & brush on that part. It's hard to explain but it felt so good. I've decided that I'm going to have somebody do that to my hair every night before bed just like they did back in the olden days. It's also good for your scalp so hey, it's a win win kinda thing. then she did a deep conditioning and now my hair is super super soft :) All that's left now is the massage and the manicures and I'm pretty sure that'll be good. So stay tuned for the results of those two appointments :) Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment