Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I just watched the season finale of Glee season 2 and I gotta say that I just love Glee. Yeah they're may be some things in there that aren't the most appropriate (teen pregnancy and supporting gays) but come on people, there are some pretty dang darn good songs in there! Plus some episodes can be super funny! I mean HELLOOOO the Lady Gaga episode is proof of how funny that show can be. Also I'm super proud of Mr. Shewster for totally divorcing his crazy, psycho wife. That probably sounds really bad but she is! She's crazy! She faked a pregnancy to her husband who was totally psyched about having their first child! That's just cruel punishment right there. I'm also proud of Emma (the guidance councelor) for stepping up for herself when Mr. Shew was being dumb and made out with Vocal Adrenalins coach. Last but not least, i'm extremely proud of Quinn for deciding to give up her baby! Giving Beth up was the best decision you could make for her. Yes she's going to an umarried lady but I have a feeling she's going to get married in the future. Still, an unmarried teenage mom is no place for a new born baby. So behind it all, Glee actually teaches valuable lessons. Which is why I love GLEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment