Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Venting

Every now and then some people need to vent about things in their life. Luckily there are friends out there who are willing to listen to you vent. I know I've got a few friends like that but I don't necessarily like to vent to them cause it's not the most positive thing in the world. So I figure I can vent on my blog where nobody or everybody can read it. I dunno if this is even venting. Maybe it is.

So I've officially decided that getting my hopes up about things is pointless and disappointing. See when you get your hopes up and it doesn't turn out the way you thought it would, then you're just upset and slightly heartbroken. There's just no point anymore. I've been doing it my whole life about every little and big thing. I guess I'm just so optimistic about what I want to happen. From now on I'm not going to be so optimistic anymore. Of course I'll always have a positive outlook on life, but I'll have a realistic view on things to come. No more broken hearts or being upset for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in their Linds. I know exactly how you feel. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my darling Lin-rock, it breaks my heart to hear you say such things. You should always have your hopes high, this is what gives life so much interest. Being hopeful and full of anticipation is what we must do, never lose that joyous feeling of hope, it is what makes you such a delightful girl.
    Your Auntie

    ReplyDelete