Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Entering Lindsays heart: NO BOYS ALLOWED

My last post was back in June. Wanna know everything that's been goin on since then? The best way to sum it all up is this: I'm swearing off all boys! Yes this even includes Clay Hutchings who is serving his mission in Houston right now. My heart belongs to me and only me! Boys only bring conflict and heartache and way too many tears that a girl shouldn't be crying. I'm done. Okay I know eventually I'll get married but it's no more boys for now and for as long as I can keep it this way. The only boy worth having in my life is the adorable Tom Welling as Clark Kent who stars in Smallville as the totally cute superman. He will be the only boy I swoon over for the next 4 Smallville seasons which I will be watching everynight because I no longer have a social life. My boyfriend left for his mission and my best friend moved up north to go to school. The only places I'll be going from now on are choir, Institute, work, gym, and then to my family room to watch my only superman. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna save alot of money on not buying make-up. I have nobody to impress and I know I don't need it to look beautiful. Although maybe I should wear it because boys everywhere say girls don't need to wear make-up. Hm. Now I'm stuck at a cross roads here. Dah! oh well. I don't want to spend time painting my face. So there's my life as of right now for ya. I'm going to spend many nights using chocolate brownie batter blizzards from DQ to hopefully fix my poor broken heart. Peace out Boys. I'm sure not gonna miss ya.

2 comments:

  1. Good 4 you girly! I am the same way, but mine is watching Gilmore Girls or Sex in the city! Boys are just trouble and heart your heart! I agree with you 110%%%%%%%% Your a strong girl and you dont need a boy in your life to make you feel good about your self! Your beautiful and the Lord has a plan 4 you. Just remember you have to go threw all the bad ones to get to the perfect one. I know it hurts now but in a couple months(or a year thats how long it took me) you'll relise that hey HF knew what was best 4 me and hey he wasnt it. I dont want to deal with this little quork everyday 4 ever!

    I love you so much Linny Lue!!!! Remember that and you can call me anytime day or night!

    GIRLS RULE BOYS DRUL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post, and well said!
    I am so grateful for the choices I have made to help me keep the things I have worked really hard at for myself. You deserve the very same thing in that boy you do end up choosing.
    Love you and save some DQ for me, next time we are in town.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete