Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Temple



First I must apologize for being such a slacker. Lots has happened since I last posted and I'm not doing a good job of informing you all of it.


May 5th, 2011 I went through the St. George temple and was endowed. It was such an amazing experience! I mean walking past the front desk to go back and change was just so exciting! It definately wasn't something that I had expected. It's the best thing I've done and ever will do. The initiatories (spelling) was simply amazing! Such wonderful things were said that made me so happy that I have been worthy to enter the Lords house and receive such wonderful blessings. The second half, I have to admit, was definately un-expected. But it was still fun and cool. So my first time through was awesome!!!! I then was able to go through again on May 7th while my best friend Megan went through for her first time. She was married on the 14th so she got to have her fiance there. It made me so happy to see her go through and receive the same ordinances I did. I then was able to go AGAIN to the temple when Megan was married for time and all eternity to her husband Kenny Shaw. That amazing experience will be discussed in another post. so stay tuned!!!



In short, THE TEMPLE IS AMAZING!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment