Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bachelorette Party











As Maid of Honor to my best friend Megan, I was in charge of putting together a Bachelorette party. Well being the wonderful respected LDS girls that we are, I couldn't really come up with anything to do. So finally I thought of doing a photoshoot! Megan loved the idea so I made all the arangements. The girls were Chelsey, Katelynn, Megan, and myself. Another girl was invited but was unable to attend because she had to work. 1297.photography did our pictures and she did a wonderful job! She had so many fun ideas and she was a pleasure to work with. She also brought along with her her friend from Speak Now Photography and she took pictures as well. She did a great job too. All of us girls had fun and I'm really glad we were able to capture moments in time of Megan and her friends to remember before she got married.

2 comments:

  1. You are a great friend. Way to make this week special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! I love it and I love the pictures, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete