Monday, November 15, 2010

Bonfire Night

Saturday night I decided to go to a bonfire that I was invited to. The only thing I had done that day was go to the temple and watched Smallville. So I figured, "Why not. It's better than sitting here." Well I gotta tell ya that I'm so glad I decided to go. Story time!
Everyone met at the Institute building before we all went out to the bonfire site. I show up and notice my friend and his girlfriend are sitting in his car talking and waiting (cause it was cold outside). So since I didn't know anyone standing outside, I decided to sit inside the car with my friend. After awhile of talking I notice a random guy come and join us in the car. I think to myself that my friend must know him. Well after a few seconds he introduces himself to all of us! HAHA! It was so funny! He had no idea who any of us were and yet he still invited himself inside the car and got to know us. It honestly made my night. This kid was totally crazy and outgoing. He then drove with us over to the bonfire site. I decided that I was going to hangout with this guy instead of being the 3rd wheel to my friend and his girlfriend. Oh my goodness it was so fun! I just totally let go of everything and had a totally crazy night. No worries, no rules were broken or anything like that. I just let myself have fun instead of worrying about what might happen. So thankyou crazy guy for giving me one of the craziest nights of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment