Monday, November 15, 2010

CUTE FACE!!!


May I introduce you to one of my good friends, Michael. We met in Inspiration choir last year and we just have a blast together. This picture is taken after choir practice and I waited an hour for my institute class to start. He was nice and waited with me. He decided to wrap the scarf I made around his head. Isn't he just adorable? We have an inside joke that we call eachother cute face all the time. He's really into music and has a good ear for mashing up songs. He's a really good bass singer as well. He likes to add a really low base note to the end of a couple of our songs. It sounds really good so our choir conductor doesn't mind. He's a pretty happy and awesome guy. Oh he's also really good at creating medlys and arranging songs. So yeah! There's my friend Michael for ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment