Thursday, November 4, 2010

Listen every morning with Lindsay on B92.1

Alright Dixie State! I'm ready to take you on! . . . okay actually I'm not but I'm gonna do it anyway because it's important! If I want to talk and be my crazy self on the radio I gotta overcome my fear of college general classes i.e. english and history. It just might take me awhile because I'm thinkin I might do one class a semester to illiminate stress overload, but I'm okay with that. I gotta do whatever it takes at my own pace to get what I want in the end. I have a good feeling about radio broadcasting. Plus it helps when everyone I've told that I want to do that responds with, "Oh you'd be good at that!" or "I can totally see you doing that." So thankyou to all for the good responses. Please, whoever reads this, to pray for me for strength and confidence. Also donations toward college fees would be much appreciated :P

2 comments:

  1. You're great Lindsay! You can totally do anything you set your mind and heart on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay I LOVE YOU!! You are awesome! You really can do anything, and when you are on the radio, I will totally listen to you, or at least the online streaming since we probably won't live in the same town.
    I hope you are doing awesome, and I just want you to know I support your decisions and always love you no matter what!!

    ReplyDelete